Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office or Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Title Page: A separate title page containing following information is prepared and it should be uploaded as a Title Page file
- Manuscript: The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- ERC/IRB Approval Letter: All the studies must be approved by the relevant Ethics Committee/Institution Review Boards of the respective institutions and approval letter should be uploaded as a supplementary file along with the manuscript. Informed consent of the patients participating in the study should be undertaken. And should be uploaded as a supplementary file for case reports and case series
- Suggested Reviewers: Recommend at least two (2) colleagues and mentors who will provide an impartial and timely review. Recommended reviewers should be experts in their fields and should be able to provide an objective assessment of the manuscript. Please do not add yourself or co-authors. Please note that the Editors are not obligated to invite any recommended reviewers to assess your manuscript.
- Authorship Responsibility & Copyright Transfer Form: Please download the "Authorship Responsibility & Copyright Transfer Form" and upload as a supplementary file along with the manuscript. Authorship Responsibility & Copyright Transfer Form is available from the journal website
Authors grant the Pakistan Heart Journal a non-exclusive right to publish and distribute the article for both commercial and non-commercial purposes upon the acceptance of the manuscript for publication.